ELIGIBILITY FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT:
- Before applying for admission to a Hotel Management College, it is important to be aware of the pre-
requisites and the necessary qualification for a hotel management course.
- The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management is as follows: – Passing Higher secondary
– 10 + 2 or
– Equivalent examinations in any discipline from recognized boards and universities
- Students who have completed their senior secondary education from boards outside Maharashtra can
also, apply for Hotel Management admission.
- Students who meet the hotel management course eligibility criteria can look forward to a lot of different
activities in their time at the Institute. Students get to participate in both curricular and extra-curricular
activities during their tenure of study.
- There are field trips which involve visiting different hotels within the country. Here, students get to interact with industry professionals and get first-hand feedback about the dealings and everyday matters of the hotel industry.
- Apart from this, there are in-house guest-lectures by eminent personalities from within the industry who share their insights and views about the latest happenings in the industry.
- Team-work and leadership are encouraged amongst the students by organizing cultural events where students themselves put up various acts.
- The program also includes student presentations where each student presents his/her paper on stage. This is an important exercise to build self-confidence and polish public speaking skills which later also helps in giving a successful and impressive job interview.